Join a unique rowing boat trip to visit three caves (Tam Coc), have a Vietnamese lunch and bike to traditional villages. Visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital
Travel by air-conditioned bus from Hanoi to Tam Coc and ride a Sampan boat to impressive caves. Experience local life as you cycle through picturesque villages, explore ancient temples, and enjoy a Vietnamese lunch.
Start your tour early with pickup at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Hop into the luxury van to visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital of Vietnam.
Visit Dinh king Temple and Le king Temple from the 10th century, and hear about the heroic histories of the two Kings during the Chinese Wars. At midday, sit down for lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant.
Continue to Tam Coc and take the sampan go (traditional river boat) along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc’s three caves. Head back to Tam Coc wharf, take your bicycle, and cycle around traditional villages and Tam Coc town.
07:30 – 08:00 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 120km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Arrive Hoa Lu, once ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Having been eroded over the millennia, the dilapidated ruins have nearly been absorbed by the spectacular scenery creating a mystical atmosphere that will besure to titillate your imagination, visit King Dinh and Le Temple.
12:00 – Enjoy a lavish buffet lunch in a local restaurant, a great place to savor the intense flavours of Vietnamese food then go to Tam Coc for a stunning boat trip.
13:00 – Board the sampan boats, owned by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
15:00 – Leisurely cycling on country road around village 16:00 – Get on shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
18:30 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
TOUR PRICE: JOIN GROUP
|Tour Class||Tour Price (USD per Person)|
Private Tour: Available on Request
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi.
- English speaking guide during the trip.
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling.
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax.
- Tips for local boat rower, tour guide and personal expenses.
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
CHILDREN POLICY :
- Child under 5 years old free charge (Share with parents)
- Child from 5 to 8 charge 75% adult
- Child from 09 and above charge as adult
NOTE & THINGS TO BRING:
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions.