The cruise ship usually stops at Chan May international port for 1 day and departs in the afternoon or later. Chan May International Port to Hue City Tour Full Day is a private shore excursion to visit the Unessco World Heritage sites of Hue such as Khai Dinh Tomb; the complex of Hue Imperial citadel…. You do not have to worry as you will have a good trip with friendly and knowledgeable guide with a high quality vehicle, luxury and delicious restaurant.
Highlights the Hue City Shore Excursion:
- Pick-up & Drop Off from Chan May international port
- English Speaking Guide & Air Conditioned Transport Included
- Visit the serene Tu Duc Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings by Vong Canh hill
- Explore the historic Imperial City and Emperor Residences
- Visit the oldest pagoda in Hue – Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Traditional Vietnamese Cuisine with delicious Vietnamese lunch
Pick up from Cruise Port
Khai Dinh King’s Tomb
The Imperial Citadel
Thien Mu Pagoda
Traditional Hue Cuisine with delicious lunch
Huong River (Perfume River in Hue)