08:00 – Our private tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel heading to Ninh Binh. On the way of coming to Ninh Binh, take a lookout of Viet Nam picture with simple and peaceful scenery
10:00 – Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complex is stunningly boasting an array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats),2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones.Visit The Quan Yin statue with thousands arms and eyes, Visit Gautama Buddha satatue.
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by Go Asia Travel’s insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
13:00 – Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisines.
13:30 – Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields. Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Lam Cave, Vạng Cave, Đại Cave, Thánh Trượt Cave,…and Cao Sơn Temple, Suối Tiên Temple, Vũ Lâm Temple…
15:30 – Arrive Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with specious view of the nature.
17:15 – Return to our bus and then come back to Ha Noi
19:30 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
|No of Guest
||2 – 3 Paxs
||4 – 6 Paxs
||7 – 9 Paxs
||>= 10 Paxs
|Price in USD per Person
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel by Private Car
- Professional, Experienced and Knowledgeable fully – Private Driver
- Professional, experienced and knowledgeable fully – Private English speaking Tour Guide
- Sightseeing and Entrance fee tickets
- Special lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Hiking to peak of Dragon mountain at Mua Caves
- Bottles of mineral water during the Trip
- Electric car visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- Included rental for bicycle ride.
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Beverages, personal expenses, travel insurance & tax.
- Child under 5 years old is free of charged (Maximum 01 child per group) and customers pay for entrance fee by themselves.
- Child from 5 to 8 years old will be charged 75% as adult price.
- Child from 9 years old is charged as adult
NOTE & THINGS TO BRING:
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions.