PERFUME PAGODA DAY TRIP
8h – 8h45 : We pick you up at your hotel and start to visit Perfume Pagoda.
9h15 – 9h30 : Have a short break for 15-20 minutes to relax
10h15 : We arrive at Perfume Pagoda and walk to Yen wharf to get on local boat. The boat will go through Yen stream and you can enjoy beautiful landscape.
11h30 : Short trek to the main cave on the mountain summit ( 2.5km), we visit Huong Tich cave. The tour guide will help you understand about this landscape.
13h00 : Have lunch at the restaurant.
14h00 : Visit Thien Tru Pagoda for resting and if you wish, Buddhist prayer. Thien Tru Pagoda was built in the 18th century under King Le Thanh Tong dynasty. Thien Tru means a heaven kitchen, derived from the imagination of the locals in this region, of which the rock formations in this area look like chefs busily working in the kitchen.
15h30 : Back to Yen wharf and return by bus to Hanoi.
18h00 : Arrive back to Hanoi and get dropped at the Hotel. The Trip end !
- Full transfers by A/C Tourist Car
- English Speaking Guide
- Water on the Bus
- Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Entrance fee
- Cable Car for 2 Ways
- Drinks for lunch
- Tips for tourguide & driver
- Or anything is not mentioned above
CHILDREN POLICY :
- Child under 5 free charge
- Child from 5 to 8 charge 75% adult
- Child from 09 and above charge as adult
- 2 adults only share with 1 child. The second child will be charged 50% adult.
Price: USD $55/person Group Tour
- Private Tour Is Available on Request
- Cable Car Ticket: 7 USD/way – 10 USD/ 2 ways.
- Wear long pants or jeans when visit temple/pagoda. Thank you.