- Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay, Thien Canh Son cave, and the Vung Vieng Fishing village
- Enjoy on board activities like squid fishing, Tai Chi and a Vietnamese cooking class
- Great value tour includes overnight accommodation and meals on board
- Ideal for first time visitors or those short on time whats included.
Halong La Regina Classic Cruise
Room on the cruise
DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
08:45 – 09:00 La Regina Classic Cruise Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to Halong (optional) If guests do not stay at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area, our car will pick up at meeting point is Hanoi Opera House – the final pickup point. => This one for guest who use our transfer service. >>You may be interested in Transfer Hanoi – Halong and return. If you book option from Halong without transfer from Hanoi (you are in Halong already) or you prefer getting to Halong bay on your own, please come to our meeting point at Halong International Cruise Port at 11.30 AM.
12:15 Check-in aboard with a welcome drink from crew member while the manager introduces the safety briefing and the boat cruises to the Bai Tu Long Bay.
13:15 Let your vacation start with a delicious lunch in the restaurant.
15:30 Discover Thien Canh Son cave located on top of mountain, containing the long history of geological value and natural beauty. Recommend you bring camera and wear sport shoes for hiking.
17:30 Enjoy your time with the beautiful sunset on the bay and join “Happy Hour”
18:00 Cooking class on sundeck with the Deep Fried Spring rolls, one of the unique flavor of Vietnamese food.
19:30 Dinner will be served on sundeck or restaurant.
21:00 Feel free to relax on boat, join Squid fishing at the area of Reception deck.
DAY 2: Halong Bay – Ha Noi
06:30 Start your day with the Taichi on sundeck.
07:00 Light breakfast serve in dining room.
07:45 Visiting Vung Vieng floating fishing village, one of the biggest villages in HaLong Bay, you will have the chance to learn about fishermen’s living and feel free with some option activities: bamboo boat or kayaking.
09:00 Back to the main boat for relaxing and check out at the reception, please put all your luggage at the outside of your cabin door, crew member will help to bring luggage on land.
09:45 Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor.
11:00 Disembark at the harbor.
NOTES: Depending on cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Wi-Fi is available at the restaurant/bar areas, however, Internet connectivity may be intermittently interrupted due to the geographical condition of the bay. Thank you for your understanding.
|2 DAYS 1 NIGHT (USD)
||Double/Twin (2 Pax)
||Single (1 Pax)
|Deluxe Ocean View
|Premium Ocean View
|Suite Ocean View
- English/Vietnamese speaking tour guide on board
- Luxury cabin with private balcony
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries
- Kayaking, Rowing boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment.
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Welcome drink, two bottle of mineral water in each suite.
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong >>You may be interested in Transfer Hanoi – Halong and return.
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
CHILDREN ‘S POLICY
- From 1 to 3 years old: FREE (sharing a room with parent maximum 1 kid/cabin. The second kid charge 50% of adult price)
- From 4 to 8 years old charged 75% adult price, sharing a room with parent (Max 1 kid/cabin)
- From 9 years old as adult
CHANGE OF THE ITINERARY
The Cruise ‘s itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions are given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
SURCHARGE: Addition charge of 35 USD/ Person (Special Gala Dinner + New Year)
- Christmas 24 Dec 2022/2023
- New Year 31 Dec 2022/2023
- Lunar New Year’s Eve in 2022/2023 (24th, 25th, 26th, 27th Jan 2022/2023)
Things to bring:
- Camera, camcorder
- Insect repellent
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming Goggles
- Sports shoes
- Winter coats
- More than 60 days prior to trip departure: No charge.
- 60 days – 31 days before arrival: 50% charge.
- From 30 to 15 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rate.
- Less than 15 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rate.
- No show: 100% of total rate.
By bad weather
If the cancellation is announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip is cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Here are the cases in details:
- CASE 1: Customers used 2 ways transfer and lunch ( No day trip) will be charged 35 USD/ Person (35 USD for transfers and Free for Lunch)
- CASE 2: Customers used 2 ways transfers and lunch + day boat trip will be charged 85 USD/ Person (35 USD for transfers + 50 USD for day tours and lunch on boat)
- CASE 3: Customers used 2 ways transfers and lunch + Early Light Dinner + day boat trip will be charged 95 USD/ Person