2 Days 1 Night
DAY 1| HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
8.15 – 9.00 am | Bus picks you up at hotel and transfer to Halong Bay, on the way, take a rest of 15 minutes before reaching Tuan Chau Marina. Note: If guests do not stay at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area, our car will pick up at meeting point is Hanoi Opera House – the final pickup point. => This one for guest who use our transfer service. >>You may be interested in Transfer Hanoi – Halong and return. If you book option from Halong without transfer from Hanoi (you are in Halong already) or you prefer getting to Halong bay on your own, please come to our meeting point at Halong International Cruise Port (Tuan Chau harbor) before 11.30 AM.
12:00 | Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina, after finishing boarding procedures, you get on transit tender to Alova Cruises.
13:00 | Welcome aboard with welcome drinks, check in cabin and have lunch while cruising to the bay.
15:00 | The ship cruises toward Dark and Bright cave to experience kayaking and swimming on the emerald water with the beauty of more than 400 limestone islands. You must like it.
17:00 | After kayaking and swimming in the sea, you get back to Alova Cruises to refresh and attend the Flower Carving instructed by skillful chef and enjoy HAPPY HOUR with buy two – get one free with fantastic cocktails and mocktails made by bartender.
19:00 | You will have dinner on the ship to enjoy the special local cuisines.
20:30 | After dinner, you have free time to chat with fellow passengers or join the Squid Fishing. You finish the day with nice sleep on the quite bay.
DAY 2| LAN HA – HALONG – HANOI
06:30 | Sunrise getting up with fresh air and join the Taichi practice which help you to warm up and attract more energy for a new day.
07:00 | You have light breakfast at Alova restaurant.
08:15 | Discover Tra Bau area where Kong Skull Film scene was made here, enjoy the spectacular scenery of Lan Ha Bay.
09:30 | Check out time and have brunch with a great variety of local food while Alova Cruise heads back to Gia Luan for disembarkation. You get on the transit tender to cruise back to Tuan Chau Marina.
11:30 | Get to waiting room at Tuan Chau marina to wait for bus to pick up to Hanoi. You will be in Hanoi about 15.30 pm.
NOTES: Depending on cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Wi-Fi is available at the restaurant/bar areas, however, Internet connectivity may be intermittently interrupted due to the geographical condition of the bay. Thank you for your understanding.
|2 DAYS 1 NIGHT (USD)
||Double/Twin (2 Pax)
||Single (1 Pax)
||Triple (3 Pax)
INCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
- Accommodation as twin sharing basis on luxury cruises
- Full meals aboard as indicated in itinerary
- Kayaking, swimming in the bay
- Welcome drink aboard
- Using entertainment facility aboard
- All entrance fee to indicated sites
- Squid fishing, Taichi
EXCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong >>You may be interested in Transfer Hanoi – Halong and return.
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned mentioned
CHILDREN ‘S POLICY:
- From 1 to 3 years old: FREE (sharing a room with parent maximum 1 kid/cabin. The second kid charge 50% of adult price)
- From 4 to 8 years old charged 75% adult price, sharing a room with parent (Max 1 kid/cabin)
- From 9 years old as adult
CHANGE OF THE ITINERARY: The Cruise ‘s itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast, tide level or the instructions are given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date. After embarking, it is no longer changeable due to the stock limit condition
- Advance registration is required prior to departure at least 3 days with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Time in the schedule is only relative. The specific time will be announced by our tour guide on the day of departure.
- All activities are included in the program. Guests can choose to relax themselves and enjoy the scenery on board, without having to fully participate in activities above.
SURCHARGE: Addition charge of 35 USD/ Person (Special Gala Dinner + New Year)
- Christmas 24 Dec 2022/2023
- New Year 31 Dec 2022/2023
- Lunar New Year’s Eve in 2022/2023 (24th, 25th, 26th, 27th Jan 2022/2023)
THINGS TO BRING: Sunscreen, Camera, camcorder, Insect repellent, Passport, Wide brim hat, Swimsuit, Swimming Goggles, Sports shoes, Winter coats
- More than 60 days prior to trip departure: No charge.
- 60 days – 31 days before arrival: 50% charge.
- From 30 to 15 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rate.
- Less than 15 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rate.
- No show: 100% of total rate.
By Bad Weather:
If the cancellation is announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip is cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
CASES DETAILS HERE:
- CASE 1: Customers used 2 ways transfer and lunch ( No day trip) will be charged 35 USD/ Person (35 USD for transfers and Free for Lunch)
- CASE 2: Customers used 2 ways transfers and lunch + day boat trip will be charged 85 USD/ Person (35 USD for transfers + 50 USD for day tours and lunch on boat)
- CASE 3: Customers used 2 ways transfers and lunch + Early Light Dinner + day boat trip will be charged 95 USD/ Person