Perhaps the Dragon Market is not as famous as Trang An, Bai Dinh pagoda, Tam Coc Bich Dong, Hoa Lu,…But this place is a place not to be missed when tourists come to Ninh Binh to come to Dragon market buy anything from food, drink, household items,…Let’s Local Tours Halong to discover Dragon Market!
Where is Dragon Market?
Dragon Market is located at 71 Van Giang Street, Thanh Binh Ward, Ninh Binh Province with an area of 16,000 m2, this is considered the wholesale market of Ninh Binh.
This place is located near the national highway and the coast has long become a place of goods exchange of people in the region. In recent years, it attracting a large number of tourists to visit and shop with delicious dishes good quality products and reasonable prices.
Dragon Market is divided into 3 zones:
- Area A: includes main market, parking lot, technical infrastructure.
- Area B: fruit and vegetable wholesale market and open-air shopping.
- Along Le Van Nga Street: Free Business Zone.
The main market is built with a three-storey architecture, reinforced concrete roof with 4 stairs. Here you can find and buy furniture, household appliances, beds,…
Next to it is a market with fresh goods such as: Beef, pork, fish, shrimp, eggs, …
Opposite Tra La Bridge, is the area selling fresh fruits and vegetables. Most traders do short-term business, no tax, so the price is a bit cheaper.
Visitors can also eat and drink at food shops with typical flavors of Ninh Binh.
Ideal time to come to Dragon Market:
With culinary dishes that are not many but very unique, you can come here in any season of the year such as: elder rice, goat meat,… Some seasonal dishes are also available here if you want to enjoy them. firm taste of field perch come here every April or March to July if you want to enjoy pineapple in main season.
How to get to Dragon Market:
- Bus: you can take the bus from My Dinh / Nuoc Ngam / Giap Bat bus station to Kim Son bus station in Ninh Binh. Then take a motorbike or taxi to Dragon market.
- Limousine: pick up and drop off at hotel in Hanoi Old Quater and give you better exprience.
- Train: taking the train from Hanoi to Ninh Binh is a great option. You can go from Hanoi station to Ninh Binh station. Then take a motorbike or taxi to Dragon market.
- Motorbike or personal car: If you go in a small group this is the best option, you can follow National Highway 1A to Ninh Binh and then follow the signposts to come to Dragon Market.